By buying a turbocharger in our shop you get a quality warranty for 24 months with no mileage limit. In order for the warranty to be valid, you must follow all the recommendations in the warranty card and install the turbocharger by a qualified person. Correct diagnostics, assembly in accordance with the instructions and correct operation ensures long life of the turbocharger. Below we present the general warranty conditions, necessary diagnostics for improving the vehicle and assembly instructions.
Warranty card valid with proof of purchase. The warranty period is twenty-four (24) months from the date of sale.
The Owner has the right to claim the price reduction or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without any inconveniences for the Owner, changes the defective product for the product free from defects or removes this defect. This restriction does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the guarantor, or if the guarantor did not replace the product or the defect has not been removed.
Due to the nature and the specificity of the product, the warranty does not cover product failures resulting from:
- arbitrarily made by the User or other unauthorized person: repair, modification or structural changes,
- mechanical damage, thermal damage, chemical damage or intentional damage,
- damages resulting from: non-compliance with operation rules or using the product inappropriate relative to its purpose or parameters,
- inappropriate or unauthorized installation.
Warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights arising from warranty regulations for defects in the sold goods. Warranty is valid only if all the orders contained in the installation instruction, are executed by a qualified person and by signing it by the owner, or assembler of the component in the vehicle.
Before installing a replacement turbocharger it is important to find the reason for the damage to the previous turbo. Assembly and diagnostic work need to be done in a specialized facility.
Cause of exchange and the related obligatory range of activities during the assembly of turbocharger:
1. Increased radial and axial clearance of shaft & wheel (wheels rub on the housings - bearings worn out):
- clean the intake and exhaust system,
- replace the air filter cartridge,
- clean the engine crankcase and a compartment under the cover of valves,
- check the tightness of the seating of injectors mounted under the valve cover,
- clean or replace the oil pump filter,
- check the condition of the oil pump and the overflow valve,
- clean and check the condition of the oil sump - if dented, replace with a new one,
- replace the inlet and outlet oil pipes with connecting bolts,
- replace the oil filter cartridge,
- after around 1000km and during the exchange of oil, check the condition of turbocharger.
2. Oil leakage from the turbocharger (without increase of clearance of the wheel):
- improve engine ventilation filter system,
- replace the air filter and check the efficiency of turbocharger oil drain,
- check the size of blows in engine piston system - remove the possible reasons,
- inspect and, if necessary, correct the oil level.
3. Mechanical damage caused by foreign objects (compressor wheel, turbine wheel):
- find and remove the possible reason,
- clean the intake and the exhaust systems.
- wymienić wkład filtra powietrza;
4. Noisy work (without increased clearance of shaft & wheel):
- remove the leaking of the intake or exhaust system.
After finding defective turbocharger work-in case of oil leaks or noises from turbo, check possible reasons according to steps: 2 and 5 of the DIAGNOSTICS. Po stwierdzeniu wadliwości turbosprężarki należy zaprzestać jej eksploatacji i przed wymontowaniem skontaktować się ze sprzedawcą.
Complaint will be considered immediately, no longer than in 14 days.
1. Check the air intake system and collector, if it's clean and free from debris.
2. Check if:
- the oil feed and drain lines are clean and undamaged,
- the oil feed line is not too close to source of heat or if the heat shield is undamaged.
If necessary, clean or replace the oil lines with new ones.
3. Refill engine with new engine oil, use new oil and fuel filters (refer to engine/vehicle manufacturer's literature).
4. Clean engine breather system and check function.
5. Fit the turbo using new gasket kit, liquid gasket or sealants are not recommended!
6. Check the condition of exhaust manifold (it must be clean and undamaged), nuts/bolts.
7. Adjust the position of the housings. Make sure all the gaskets are new, tighten all the hoses.
8. Using bolts of sufficient specification, fit turbocharger onto manifold or engine block. Tighten all nuts/bolts.
9. Fit oil drain line. Refill the oil inlet hole with new clean engine oil and spin the compressor wheel by hand a few times.
10. Fit other hoses to the turbo.
11. If possible, prevent the engine from firing and crank the engine for 10-15 seconds to prime oil feed.
12. Start the engine and idle for 3-4 minutes before increasing speed.
13. Check for oil and gas/air leaks.
14. Stop engine and re-check engine oil level.
OTHER ADJUSTMENTS IN: